The SIPART PS100 positioner comprises the following components:
- Enclosure (base plate with lid)
- Wear-free, contact-free position detection
- Pneumatic block
The pneumatic block is located in the enclosure, the pneumatic connections for the inlet air and the actuating pressure on the right-hand side of the enclosure. The electrical connections are located on the left-hand side of the enclosure.
The SIPART PS100 positioner is fitted to the relevant pneumatic linear or part-turn actuator using an appropriate mounting kit. The positioner shaft is located on the underside of the base plate. The positioner shaft is connected to the spindle of the linear actuator or the actuator shaft of the part-turn actuator using the mounting kit.
The electronics are available with the following options:
- Analog output (AO) 4 to 20 mA
The current position of the valve is converted into a 4 to 20 mA signal.
- Digital input and digital output (DI and DQ)
- Position limit monitoring.
- Output of an alarm in the event of a control deviation or a device fault.
- Approach of a defined process valve position, disabling of keys, blocking of valve process valve by means of digital input.
- HART communication on parameter assignment and information on the device status
SIPART PS100, enclosure with open lid
Local operation is performed using the built-in display and the four buttons. It enables, for example:
- Starting automatic commissioning with the press of a button
- Configuring the device
- Switching between the operating modes:
- AUTO: The positioner controls the valve according to the analog input (AI) 4 to 20 mA
- MANUAL: Valve movement with the middle keys
A hallmark of the SIPART PS100 is its own extremely low consumption of air. Compressed air is only required to move the valve. In the controlled state, consumption of air is negligible.
Curious about the SIPART PS100?
Easy, fast, and reliable control for standard applications. Discover all features of the SIPART PS100 in this video.